Do you feel empowered? If you’re answer if no, then you must begin to shift your focus and the best way to do that is to ask yourself better questions. I find that most people who feel powerless are allowing others to rob the of their personal power. Most of the time it’s because of the brain wash that has occurred from their upbringing or what my mentor calls the MFTP-Mother, Father, Teacher, Preacher programming. Their rules on the do’s and don’ts. So, if we were programmed a certain way, the good news is, that we can uninstall that old program and reprogram with more empowering beliefs. YAY!!!
Here are a few steps you can take to begin empowering yourself:
- Love yourself! Do things that make you feel good and empowered. Respect yourself and don’t ever let anyone disrespect you. What you allow is what will continue. If you don’t love yourself, how could you love others? Remember that the most important relationship you have is with yourself.
- Worship your temple! You must take exceptional care of your body. If you want to live a long, fulfilling and successful life you must make your health a priority. Eat live, organic foods. Alkalize your body with Kangen water. Keep your spine aligned and core strong. Treat yourself to a massage. Exercise.
- Be fearless! Think positive. I know people that live in constant fear and focus on all the potential negative outcomes instead of the benefits. We have about 3% control over what happens so stop terrorizing yourself. You are divine and magnificent and protected by source at all times. Live fully for you and those you love.
- Stop the negative self talk! If someone spoke to you in the manner that you speak to yourself, would you remain friends with them? NO! So stop bullying yourself and create healthy affirmations that build you up.
- Keep learning and growing! If you’re not growing, you’re dying. What is something that you’ve wanted to learn or experience? A language, an instrument, a dance, a new career? Volunteering is another way to grow and contribute to humanity.
- Create financial freedom! You must have a plan in place to get out of debt and build financial independence. It’s part of our self-worth. Find a trusted source that can help you in this area. You should find or create affirmations about wealth and abundance.
- Have fun! You must create joy and happiness. It is your birthright to live a happy, healthy and abundant life. Don’t sweat the small stuff…and it’s all small stuff.
Today is a great day to begin your self-empowering journey!
Dr. Aixa Goodrich
Adding years to your life and life to your years!